Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am still finding myself

I had something in my mind
i was feeling something
but i couldn't speak
she stood by me,long.
she didn't force me but
i had no courage.

I had emotions but didn't know of what
i could see tears in her eyes
but i couldn't speak.

My emotions were limited
i was afraid
i looked in her-
it was all me
in her gleaming eyes.

She held my hand
she was nice.

I was still wondering
what i am made off??

A stone ,or steel or even harder?
without soul?
she was caring
one of my closest,
i feel till now why i couldn't speak up?
was it a mistake or i was fake???
why i had that thing within me?

Questions haunted me till now
even after months.

They said i was weak,
i couldn't feel
I was a stone.
they even asked who was "she"??
and I still couldn't speak.

-Rishabh sharma
1800 hours

6 comments: